Request for HxC_SD_Bootloader_V1_0TOV1_1.upd

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
DoJu91

Re: Request for HxC_SD_Bootloader_V1_0TOV1_1.upd

Post by DoJu91 »

Jeff wrote:One question by curiosity : did you used the device in the past or was it in its package since 3 years ?
It's been in its packaging since I bought in June 2011, only just starting to use now I've got a test machine (Amiga 2000).

DoJu91

Post by DoJu91 »

Jeff wrote:One question by curiosity : did you used the device in the past or was it in its package since 3 years ?
Just managed to upgrade the firmware to HXCFE_V1_7_2_0.UPD after I tried on my second Amiga 2000

The SDcard access LED flashed in quick succession, then it bought up a choice of DF0

So just going through and testing a few HFE's

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

DoJu91 wrote:
Just managed to upgrade the firmware to HXCFE_V1_7_2_0.UPD after I tried on my second Amiga 2000

The SDcard access LED flashed in quick succession, then it bought up a choice of DF0

So just going through and testing a few HFE's
Don't forget this: Rev B = No write support on Amiga.
And with the next firmware (1.8.X.X) Rev B = No write support at all.

Duchemole

Post by Duchemole »

hi
i'd also need to update the bootloader on my old red HXC device (V.1.1.0), please ...
(i've never used it, it's my 1st HXC, never managed to make it work, then i've bought some REV C and they worked fine, i thought that red one was obsolete, but since it apparently could be updated ...)
thanks

Tronix

Post by Tronix »

Hello,

I am also want update my very old HxC SD, so i need v1.2.0.0, or its bootloader ( HxC_SD_Bootloader_V1_0TOV1_1.upd) please...

Thank you!