is libftdi really required ?

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
pulkomandy

is libftdi really required ?

Post by pulkomandy »

Hi,
I'm trying to build the HxC command-line software for Haiku. I only want to convert files to HFE format to use in my cross-development toolchain. But, the makefiles really want me to have libftdi available. I know I won't use it, I don't even have the USB version of the floppy emulator. Can I easily disable it ? Is there any other way to convert files to the HFE format ?

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: is libftdi really required ?

Post by Jeff »

pulkomandy wrote:Hi,
I'm trying to build the HxC command-line software for Haiku. I only want to convert files to HFE format to use in my cross-development toolchain. But, the makefiles really want me to have libftdi available. I know I won't use it, I don't even have the USB version of the floppy emulator. Can I easily disable it ? Is there any other way to convert files to the HFE format ?
Yes you can disable it. But i have to look how to do this ;)

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Jeff wrote:
pulkomandy wrote:Hi,
Yes you can disable it. But i have to look how to do this ;)
Not needed anymore... Do you use the trunk version ?

pulkomandy

Post by pulkomandy »

Well, I had patched it myself, works fine now. I can convert files again :)

Back to work on the MO5 version of the HxC Manager so I can use the new slim version of the emulator :)