How do you ship?

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
NBG

How do you ship?

Post by NBG »

Hi,

which parcel service do you use? It's it insured?

And is it a "registered parcel" which can be tracked on the web?

Thanks!

lotharek

Re: How do you ship?

Post by lotharek »

NBG wrote:Hi,

which parcel service do you use? It's it insured?

And is it a "registered parcel" which can be tracked on the web?

Thanks!

http://lotharek.pl/regulations.php

.When will my order be sent?

Orders are dispatched twice a week ( when I am overloaded with work - ONCE) - usually Tuesadys/Fridays approx. 6 pm. Orders received after this time will be sent the next postage day. I do not ship orders at weekends or on bank holidays. I AM NOT responsible for delays in delivery. Orders are always posted to confirmed PAYPAL address or mentioned in PAYPAL TAB. Because of PAYPAL safety policy, there is no other option - there must be confirmed postage address at payment receipt. Also, check FAQ point 10.

5. How will my order be sent?

I use POLISH MAIL (Poczta Polska) to ship all our orders, utlising the the fastest service. All Recorded or International Signed, will require a signature on delivery. I can also send items by UPS or Fedex, costs differ, please email us if you require this shipping service. Trucking numbers are sent upon request sent with order number to lotharek@lotharek.pl

6. What will I be charged for delivery? Can you combine shipping?

•Europe - 7 E

•North America, Afrika, Canada - 8 E

•Asia, South America, Australia - 9 E

•Any addidtional item +1 E

Delivery is the standard rate, please refer to the table above. I am happy to combine shipping on the same order, please request this when you have finished your purchases.
..... Atari Roxxx !!!