CoCo 2 support? & Floppy Cable --->HxC SD

HxC Floppy emulator support for all others computers...
skideric

CoCo 2 support? & Floppy Cable --->HxC SD

Post by skideric »

I believe HxC supports CoCo 3,but is CoCo 2 FULLY supported? Anyone using HxC on CoCo 2 (3)? I have later ver Floppy Module , FD 501.Not an expert on CoCo's by No means.But seems to be the "Old Standard" Floppy Conn,edge card/PCB with split in it.I am a soo-so expert on the OLD PC stuff & have lots of cables with both (Old & Newer) style conn on same cable.Can anyone verify this? Have HxC Sd Ver coming,mostly for Amiga,but got other systems eager to try it on! ; 0 )
BTW: Maybe we should start a Thread on the Diff Hardware (Floppy) interfacing details on the diff systems supported by HxC.
All INPUT Appreciated.
Did i mention how great this forum is?
Amiga 500 x2,Action Replay II,A600,A1200 x2(1-030,32MB,Squirrel),A2000,CD32,C128 x3,C128D x2,C64 x5,Com SX64,Com +4,A-30XE,Ti994A x2,T-Sinclair x2,Vic20 x2,TG16,Turbo Duo,CoCo 2,Micro CoCo,AII-GS,AIIe,Jaguar,3DO x2,Virtual Boy x2,C64 AIO x5,A-7800,PONG!

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: CoCo 2 support? & Floppy Cable --->HxC SD

Post by Jeff »

skideric wrote:I believe HxC supports CoCo 3,but is CoCo 2 FULLY supported? Anyone using HxC on CoCo 2 (3)? I have later ver Floppy Module , FD 501.Not an expert on CoCo's by No means.But seems to be the "Old Standard" Floppy Conn,edge card/PCB with split in it.I am a soo-so expert on the OLD PC stuff & have lots of cables with both (Old & Newer) style conn on same cable.Can anyone verify this? Have HxC Sd Ver coming,mostly for Amiga,but got other systems eager to try it on! ; 0 )
BTW: Maybe we should start a Thread on the Diff Hardware (Floppy) interfacing details on the diff systems supported by HxC.
All INPUT Appreciated.
Great idea for the forum. I will do this.

For the Coco it should , but i will check this.

lotharek

Post by lotharek »

..... Atari Roxxx !!!

freaktmp

Post by freaktmp »

lotharek wrote:eee.e..what is coco ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcylmqqx4Ho

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOrc37wNUqU ???
Lol ;-)

freaktmp wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcylmqqx4Ho

telengard

Post by telengard »

skideric wrote:I believe HxC supports CoCo 3,but is CoCo 2 FULLY supported? Anyone using HxC on CoCo 2 (3)? I have later ver Floppy Module , FD 501.Not an expert on CoCo's by No means.But seems to be the "Old Standard" Floppy Conn,edge card/PCB with split in it.I am a soo-so expert on the OLD PC stuff & have lots of cables with both (Old & Newer) style conn on same cable.Can anyone verify this? Have HxC Sd Ver coming,mostly for Amiga,but got other systems eager to try it on! ; 0 )
All INPUT Appreciated.
I have it working on the 3, and I can test on the 2. I actually expected it to be the other way around. I had read that the 501 disk controller didn't work well w/ the Coco 3. Seems to work just fine for me.

~telengard

rittwage

Post by rittwage »

Can you connect the cartridge directly to the HxC or not?

telengard

Post by telengard »

rittwage wrote:Can you connect the cartridge directly to the HxC or not?
Do you mean the disk controller cart? If so, yes, I just connected that to the HxC and it worked great.

~telengard