Technics KN5000

HxC Floppy emulator support for all others Keyboards/Samplers...
riggers386

Technics KN5000

Post by riggers386 »

Does anyone know for if there is a floppy emulator that will definitely work with the KN5000? I've asked this question before, on several forums, and I either get "Not sure" , "It should do..." "If it works with a PC Drive " etc... none of which helps much. :?
I know that a drive from a PC will definitely not work with the KN5000 - it simply says drive not recognised, or no drive connected.

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Technics KN5000

Post by Jeff »

riggers386 wrote:Does anyone know for if there is a floppy emulator that will definitely work with the KN5000? I've asked this question before, on several forums, and I either get "Not sure" , "It should do..." "If it works with a PC Drive " etc... none of which helps much. :?
I know that a drive from a PC will definitely not work with the KN5000 - it simply says drive not recognised, or no drive connected.
The HxC Floppy Emulator will probably works with the KN5000, but if nobody try you will never have a definitely answer.

You can get an SD HxC Floppy Emulator, and if you have a problem contact us. If there are no way to make it working with the KN5000, we can refund you. But i think that this will work without problem ;).
https://hxc2001.com/floppy_drive_emulator/