Korg T2 EX with HxC works fantastic!

HxC Floppy emulator support for all others Keyboards/Samplers...
Ricoche

Korg T2 EX with HxC works fantastic!

Post by Ricoche »

Hello everyone,

I successfully installed, configured, and tested the HxC Floppy Drive Emulator with my Korg T2 EX Workstation. I can load and save PCM samples. DSM-1 sample files can convert easily to .HFE format which load very well. The HxC is great with the T2 EX because you can now eliminate all those PCM floppies and really start getting down with PCM on the T2 EX. Although I do not have a T3/T3 EX, I imagine the HxC would work all the same. I'm used to Roland products and Floppy Drives, so the Korg was totally different, but it does work. Fantastic and I just may need to buy yet another HxC floppy Drive Emulator.

Jim

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Korg T2 EX with HxC works fantastic!

Post by Jeff »

Ricoche wrote:Hello everyone,

I successfully installed, configured, and tested the HxC Floppy Drive Emulator with my Korg T2 EX Workstation. I can load and save PCM samples. DSM-1 sample files can convert easily to .HFE format which load very well. The HxC is great with the T2 EX because you can now eliminate all those PCM floppies and really start getting down with PCM on the T2 EX. Although I do not have a T3/T3 EX, I imagine the HxC would work all the same. I'm used to Roland products and Floppy Drives, so the Korg was totally different, but it does work. Fantastic and I just may need to buy yet another HxC floppy Drive Emulator.

Jim
Many thanks for the feedback !

Can you describe a little how you create HFE for the Korg T2 EX Workstation?

(As always don't hesitate to make a video or some pictures :wink: )