Kurzweil K2000

HxC Floppy emulator support for all others Keyboards/Samplers...
Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Kurzweil K2000

Post by Jeff »

This is strange because there are nothing different into the setting between 1.6.8.x and 1.6.9.x

Your settings are the same between the two software ?

Is the old method still working with the last software version ?

satnom

Post by satnom »

I did a test with the old software (1.6.8) [/quote]
Oups. You should read I did a test with the old software 1.6.8. I don't know what the cool emoticon been there.

satnom

Post by satnom »

Yes, the old method still working. I'll check the settings, but it seems to me that they were the same. There been a lot of essais et erreurs on that, and may be I missed something.
I'll come back with more info. Thank you.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

satnom wrote:Yes, the old method still working
I mean : did you have the same disk change issue with the "old method" file images ?

satnom

Post by satnom »

Jeff wrote:
satnom wrote:Yes, the old method still working
I mean : did you have the same disk change issue with the "old method" file images ?
No. With the 1.6.8, I can select a file image and load it. I can load a second image file, but sometimes it not work at the first time. I have to load it twice. I mean I got the message : No disk inserted, then I go back in the K2000 menu, do the load procedure a second time and then it works, the file image load on the K2000 without problem.
With the 1.6.9, I can't load a file (it happens sometimes that I can load one file but that's all). When I try to select the file on the HxC, the SDcard acces led wont lit. In fact, the only led which is lit is the power led.

satnom

Post by satnom »

Is it possible that it is a SD card issue ? Because I use two differents cards. The first is a SD 256 mb, and the second one is a SDHD 4 gb.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

satnom wrote:Is it possible that it is a SD card issue ? Because I use two differents cards. The first is a SD 256 mb, and the second one is a SDHD 4 gb.
Not sure, but you can try the "working files" on the "non working sd..."

satnom

Post by satnom »

When I use the 1.6.9 to do a batch converter of a folder of krz files, 2 files are created on the SD card. I tried to send you the files, but the adress failed. The name of one of the files begins by ._ and the other files have the same name of the files in the krz folder. I can tell : there's no problem with the SD card. I use the same card and I put the 1.6.8 config file and I convert the krz files with the 1.6.9. software. The result is better. It works and I can load the files on the K2000. Sometime there is a bug. The K2000 don't see the fille and I have to load them an other time, then it works. It's little bit shaky but I can say it works most of the time. So I guess I have to convert all my filles once and enjoy, but first I have to install permanently the HxC in the keyboard.
Thank you

satnom

Post by satnom »

When I use the 1.6.9 to do a batch converter of a folder of krz files, 2 files are created on the SD card. I tried to send you the files, but the adress failed. The name of one of the files begins by ._ and the other files have the same name of the files in the krz folder. I can tell : there's no problem with the SD card. I use the same card and I put the 1.6.8 config file and I convert the krz files with the 1.6.9. software. The result is better. It works and I can load the files on the K2000. Sometime there is a bug. The K2000 don't see the fille and I have to load them an other time, then it works. It's little bit shaky but I can say it works most of the time. So I guess I have to convert all my filles once and enjoy, but first I have to install permanently the HxC in the keyboard.
Thank you

satnom

Post by satnom »

Thank you

satnom

Post by satnom »

Jeff wrote:
satnom wrote:Is it possible that it is a SD card issue ? Because I use two differents cards. The first is a SD 256 mb, and the second one is a SDHD 4 gb.
Not sure, but you can try the "working files" on the "non working sd..."
Thank you

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

satnom wrote:
When I use the 1.6.9 to do a batch converter of a folder of krz files, 2 files are created on the SD card. The name of one of the files begins by ._ and the other files have the same name of the files in the krz folder.
What is the folder name ?

satnom wrote: I use the same card and I put the 1.6.8 config file and I convert the krz files with the 1.6.9. software.
Can you put both file config here please ?

satnom

Post by satnom »

Jeff wrote:
satnom wrote:
When I use the 1.6.9 to do a batch converter of a folder of krz files, 2 files are created on the SD card. The name of one of the files begins by ._ and the other files have the same name of the files in the krz folder.
K2000-keyboard
satnom wrote: I use the same card and I put the 1.6.8 config file and I convert the krz files with the 1.6.9. software.
I can't send it to you via this forum, I get message CFG ext are not allowed.

By the way, sorry for the multiple post :oops:

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

satnom wrote:
Jeff wrote:
satnom wrote:
K2000-keyboard
I can't send it to you via this forum, I get message CFG ext are not allowed.

By the way, sorry for the multiple post :oops:
by email :

satnom

Post by satnom »

by email :

I sended it to you. I write the version of the software in the beginning of the name of the config files.