Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

HxC Floppy emulator support for all others Keyboards/Samplers...
Post Reply
Jeff
Site Admin
Posts: 6805
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:12 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by Jeff » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:54 pm

And another try !

(i try to make the Clavinova support working with the standard build...)
HxCUSBFE.UPD
(85 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

DanielDOC
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:43 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by DanielDOC » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:55 pm

Jeff wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:54 pm
And another try !

(i try to make the Clavinova support working with the standard build...)

HxCUSBFE.UPD
Diskchange is perfect in this.
And thanks for the work! I love the Clavinova, and I like to stay with it more time... and this is perfect to support another users!

Jeff
Site Admin
Posts: 6805
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:12 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by Jeff » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:20 pm

DanielDOC wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:55 pm
Jeff wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:54 pm
And another try !

(i try to make the Clavinova support working with the standard build...)

HxCUSBFE.UPD
Diskchange is perfect in this.
And thanks for the work! I love the Clavinova, and I like to stay with it more time... and this is perfect to support another users!
Ok. A last test then ? :) (Attached)
HxCUSBFE.UPD
(85 KiB) Downloaded 39 times

DanielDOC
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:43 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by DanielDOC » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:27 pm

Jeff wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:20 pm
DanielDOC wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:55 pm
Jeff wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:54 pm
And another try !

(i try to make the Clavinova support working with the standard build...)

HxCUSBFE.UPD
Diskchange is perfect in this.
And thanks for the work! I love the Clavinova, and I like to stay with it more time... and this is perfect to support another users!
Ok. A last test then ? :) (Attached)

HxCUSBFE.UPD
Bad diskchange...

Jeff
Site Admin
Posts: 6805
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:12 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by Jeff » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:36 pm

DanielDOC wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:27 pm
Jeff wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:20 pm
DanielDOC wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:55 pm


Diskchange is perfect in this.
And thanks for the work! I love the Clavinova, and I like to stay with it more time... and this is perfect to support another users!
Ok. A last test then ? :) (Attached)

HxCUSBFE.UPD
Bad diskchange...
Ok so i spotted why the Clavinova is bugging :) I will release the previous firmware !

DanielDOC
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:43 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by DanielDOC » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:45 pm

Jeff wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:36 pm
DanielDOC wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:27 pm
Jeff wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:20 pm


Ok. A last test then ? :) (Attached)

HxCUSBFE.UPD
Bad diskchange...
Ok so i spotted why the Clavinova is bugging :) I will release the previous firmware !
So, you know what is the problem?

Jeff
Site Admin
Posts: 6805
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:12 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by Jeff » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:10 pm

Yes ! Release done :

viewtopic.php?f=33&p=20915#p20915

Please update to the v3.3.8.14a and confirm that all is fine ! :)

DanielDOC
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:43 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by DanielDOC » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:13 pm

Jeff wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:10 pm
Yes ! Release done :

viewtopic.php?f=33&p=20915#p20915

Please update to the v3.3.8.14a and confirm that all is fine ! :)
Good job!!! Confirmed! Thank you again!

Jeff
Site Admin
Posts: 6805
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:12 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by Jeff » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:54 pm

DanielDOC wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:13 pm
Jeff wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:10 pm
Yes ! Release done :

viewtopic.php?f=33&p=20915#p20915

Please update to the v3.3.8.14a and confirm that all is fine ! :)
Good job!!! Confirmed! Thank you again!
Thanks again for the tests and your patience !
:D

Post Reply