Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

HxC Floppy emulator support for all others Keyboards/Samplers...
Post Reply
DanielDOC
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:43 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by DanielDOC » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:48 pm

Jeff wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:48 am
Another test (use the cfg file in the zip + the new firmware)

test.zip
So sorry... same issues... : ( I can record a video for you, If you like to see it.

flemke
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:15 pm

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by flemke » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:57 pm

@flemke by the way, have you got "Disk Orchestra Collection" disk image to share with me?
@DanielDOC, I've got a few disk images I'd share with you. @Jeff would you enable private messages, please?

Jeff_HxC2001
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:31 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by Jeff_HxC2001 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:45 pm

DanielDOC wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:48 pm
Jeff wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:48 am
Another test (use the cfg file in the zip + the new firmware)

test.zip
So sorry... same issues... : ( I can record a video for you, If you like to see it.
please retry with a config file with the shugart mode enabled.

DanielDOC
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:43 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by DanielDOC » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:27 pm

Jeff_HxC2001 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:45 pm
DanielDOC wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:48 pm
Jeff wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:48 am
Another test (use the cfg file in the zip + the new firmware)

test.zip
So sorry... same issues... : ( I can record a video for you, If you like to see it.
please retry with a config file with the shugart mode enabled.
Same with this. So sorry for this crazy situation.

DanielDOC
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:43 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by DanielDOC » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:28 pm

flemke wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:57 pm
@flemke by the way, have you got "Disk Orchestra Collection" disk image to share with me?
@DanielDOC, I've got a few disk images I'd share with you. @Jeff would you enable private messages, please?
Thanks @flemke !!! @Jeff, can you do anything with these?

Jeff_HxC2001
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:31 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by Jeff_HxC2001 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:43 pm

DanielDOC wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:28 pm
flemke wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:57 pm
@flemke by the way, have you got "Disk Orchestra Collection" disk image to share with me?
@DanielDOC, I've got a few disk images I'd share with you. @Jeff would you enable private messages, please?
Thanks @flemke !!! @Jeff, can you do anything with these?
No i can't enable this

DanielDOC
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:43 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by DanielDOC » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:44 pm

Jeff_HxC2001 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:43 pm
DanielDOC wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:28 pm
flemke wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:57 pm

@DanielDOC, I've got a few disk images I'd share with you. @Jeff would you enable private messages, please?
Thanks @flemke !!! @Jeff, can you do anything with these?
No i can't enable this
@flemke maybe via wetranfer? Thanks

Jeff_HxC2001
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:31 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by Jeff_HxC2001 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:47 pm

DanielDOC wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:27 pm
Jeff_HxC2001 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:45 pm
DanielDOC wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:48 pm


So sorry... same issues... : ( I can record a video for you, If you like to see it.
please retry with a config file with the shugart mode enabled.
Same with this. So sorry for this crazy situation.
Same how ? Diskchange issue or not loading ?
(will try to provide some new things to test tomorrow)

DanielDOC
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:43 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by DanielDOC » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:16 pm

Jeff_HxC2001 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:47 pm
DanielDOC wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:27 pm
Jeff_HxC2001 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:45 pm


please retry with a config file with the shugart mode enabled.
Same with this. So sorry for this crazy situation.
Same how ? Diskchange issue or not loading ?
(will try to provide some new things to test tomorrow)
Not loading. It changes but not load (randomly).

Jeff_HxC2001
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:31 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by Jeff_HxC2001 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:02 am

DanielDOC wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:16 pm
Jeff_HxC2001 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:47 pm
DanielDOC wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:27 pm


Same with this. So sorry for this crazy situation.
Same how ? Diskchange issue or not loading ?
(will try to provide some new things to test tomorrow)
Not loading. It changes but not load (randomly).
So the disk change detection is always working this time even if not loading ? If so i think that i have another idea.

Jeff
Site Admin
Posts: 6805
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:12 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by Jeff » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:56 am

New fw to test !
(test with both cfg files)
test.zip
(74.98 KiB) Downloaded 43 times

DanielDOC
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:43 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by DanielDOC » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:55 pm

Jeff wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:56 am
New fw to test !
(test with both cfg files)
test.zip
Tested! Both configurations works well!!!!!! Many thanks!!!!

Now, what I have to do in the future to update the firmware?

Definitively Clavinova CVP-35/55/65/75 are now fully supported with this (and other series I hope).

Jeff_HxC2001
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:31 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by Jeff_HxC2001 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:32 pm

DanielDOC wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:55 pm
Jeff wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:56 am
New fw to test !
(test with both cfg files)
test.zip
Tested! Both configurations works well!!!!!! Many thanks!!!!

Now, what I have to do in the future to update the firmware?

Definitively Clavinova CVP-35/55/65/75 are now fully supported with this (and other series I hope).
Super ! Thanks for the test !
i will integrate the modifications in a next release and i will let you know how to setup it.

Jeff
Site Admin
Posts: 6805
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:12 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by Jeff » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:35 pm

Can you retry with this RC firmware ? Test it with the shugart config file.
HxCUSBFE.UPD
(85 KiB) Downloaded 37 times

DanielDOC
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:43 am

Re: Emulator on Yamaha Clavinova

Post by DanielDOC » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:28 pm

Jeff wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:35 pm
Can you retry with this RC firmware ? Test it with the shugart config file.

HxCUSBFE.UPD
Not working...

Post Reply