Oberheim DPX 1 problem

HxC Floppy emulator support for all others Keyboards/Samplers...
rasmusolsen

Oberheim DPX 1 problem

Post by rasmusolsen »

Just got my self an Oberheim dpx 1 with HxC SD drive. It comes with 2gb (SD) of mirage sounds (im told). Its not all images on the SD card that can be loaded though. Does the fact that some of the images can be loaded mean that the error should be in the images that will not load, on the SD card?
Another thing is that when a sound is loaded 79/80 - it does not play every note i trigger - its like every second key has an airy noisy sound in stead of the preset sound. - any suggestions to what this error could be about?

Best regards Rasmus

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Oberheim DPX 1 problem

Post by Jeff »

rasmusolsen wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:51 am
Just got my self an Oberheim dpx 1 with HxC SD drive. It comes with 2gb (SD) of mirage sounds (im told). Its not all images on the SD card that can be loaded though. Does the fact that some of the images can be loaded mean that the error should be in the images that will not load, on the SD card?
Another thing is that when a sound is loaded 79/80 - it does not play every note i trigger - its like every second key has an airy noisy sound in stead of the preset sound. - any suggestions to what this error could be about?

Best regards Rasmus
Which images are you trying to load ?