Settings FZ1/FZ10M

HxC Floppy emulator support for all others Keyboards/Samplers...
Kubi

Settings FZ1/FZ10M

Post by Kubi »

Hi!

Can someone tell me the correct settings?
My HxC2001 module seems to be very slow and does not access Full Dumps with 2 Disks.

Best Regards,
Kubi

Kubi

Re: Settings FZ1/FZ10M

Post by Kubi »

SOLVED!!!! :D
HxC2001Settings.PNG
HxC2001Settings.PNG (34.68 KiB) Viewed 5835 times

Camphor

Post by Camphor »

Kubi wrote:SOLVED!!!! :D
HxC2001Settings.PNG
OK, so I had my HxC up and running in my TS-12 and decided to move it into my FZ-1. I created 2 raw images on the 16 GB SDHC that I have and replaced the config file with settings identical to the ones above. When I go to format the disk from the FZ-1, it keeps giving me a "disk protected" error message. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Camphor wrote:
HxC2001Settings.PNG
OK, so I had my HxC up and running in my TS-12 and decided to move it into my FZ-1. I created 2 raw images on the 16 GB SDHC that I have and replaced the config file with settings identical to the ones above. When I go to format the disk from the FZ-1, it keeps giving me a "disk protected" error message. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.
can you read the image ?

Camphor

Post by Camphor »

Jeff wrote:
Camphor wrote:
HxC2001Settings.PNG
can you read the image ?

Yes, the Lotharek itself reads the raw image(s) and I just verified that it's updated to v1.8.2.40. In the HxC software I created the images using the predefined Casio FZ-1 layout as well. However, the FZ-1 still gives me the "DISK PROTECTED" error whenever I try to format the raw image or save. I also went back and completely wiped/formatted the SD card just to be sure it wasn't something lingering from the TS-12, but this did not make any difference. I tried some of the Casio FZ-1 sound sets that people have shared on here, but when I try to load the banks, the FZ-1 says "LOADING" but then stays like that forever and freezes. It seems like there are a few other threads on here about the FZ-1 (which I have read through before even posting here) and people seem to be getting mixed results. If anybody else would be willing to share their config for their FZ-1 it would be nice, or if there are other bits of troubleshooting I can try, that would be great as well. Thanks!

Camphor

Post by Camphor »

I've been looking through some other threads, and was encouraged when I saw that there's an option in the menu to bypass write protection. I went in and selected ""WR enabled" and no luck. I've triple-checked that the write protect switch on my SD card is not selected, feeling very confused and discouraged now. :cry:

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Can you read the image with the Casio ? Can you load something from the disk ?

I have the feeling that the floppy ribbon is not connected to the right way, so please confirm or not that you can read the image with the Casio.