ASR10 disk images not working

HxC Floppy Emulator Ensoniq Keyboards/Samplers support
haesslich

ASR10 disk images not working

Post by haesslich »

hi!
i got my hxc this week and finally found time to try it out. unfortunately none of the disk images i created from my asr10 disks worked...
to create the disk images, i tried the hxc software, omniflop and epsdisk, none of the images worked. an image i downloaded from the internet worked (unfortunately an image without the os installed, so i can't even boot the asr10 now). is my disk drive faulty? it's the only one i have (yes it's internal, not usb).

i'd like to copy my waveboy and prosoniq fx to images, because these are the only reason for me to keep my asr10 ;)

any help is highly appreciated!

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: ASR10 disk images not working

Post by Jeff »

haesslich wrote:hi!
i got my hxc this week and finally found time to try it out. unfortunately none of the disk images i created from my asr10 disks worked...
to create the disk images, i tried the hxc software, omniflop and epsdisk, none of the images worked. an image i downloaded from the internet worked (unfortunately an image without the os installed, so i can't even boot the asr10 now). is my disk drive faulty? it's the only one i have (yes it's internal, not usb).

i'd like to copy my waveboy and prosoniq fx to images, because these are the only reason for me to keep my asr10 ;)

any help is highly appreciated!
Send me your HFE images, i will have a look:

https://hxc2001.com/contactus/

haesslich

Post by haesslich »

sent. thank's a lot!

haesslich

Post by haesslich »

thanks to jeff, it works now!

kuskus777

Post by kuskus777 »

Does anyone know where i can get the waveboy disk images?

I have searched high and low..

Thanks!