EPS wave files

HxC Floppy Emulator Ensoniq Keyboards/Samplers support
bitbrother

EPS wave files

Post by bitbrother »

SO I recently got an EPS and formatted my existing Gotek drive to work with a couple of disk files I had. Great, works fine. However I was hoping to also sample wave files from my computer to the sampler. After a bit of reading it seemed that Awave Studio can take samples and dump .efe files. I threw the efe files on my flash drive and no joy. So I did a bit more reading and found a batch converter from Jeff on this thread. Doesn't work in Windows 10 and my other computers are all Linux. So has anyone done something like this before and can they point me the right way?

mondo1976

Re: EPS wave files

Post by mondo1976 »

Probably the easiest thing would be to create a disk image with EPSLin and then inject some EFEs into the image. After that then convert the disk image to HFE with HxC software.

bitbrother

Post by bitbrother »

Requires fdrawcmd, which requires a floppy drive. I don't have a floppy drive thats why I was hoping to get this to work

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

bitbrother wrote: So I did a bit more reading and found a batch converter from Jeff on this thread. Doesn't work in Windows 10 and my other computers are all Linux. So has anyone done something like this before and can they point me the right way?
virtualbox may help you ;)