How do I save?

HxC Floppy Emulator E-mu Emulator I & II support
Egg

How do I save?

Post by Egg »

As subject how do you save banks etc to HxC? The empty disk images (and the ram test image) supplied in the SDHxCFE_Emu_Emulator_II folder, produce an overlay error. I normally use 3.1 OS.

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: How do I save?

Post by Jeff »

Egg wrote:As subject how do you save banks etc to HxC? The empty disk images (and the ram test image) supplied in the SDHxCFE_Emu_Emulator_II folder, produce an overlay error. I normally use 3.1 OS.
No particular action should be needed.
What do you mean by "overlay error" ?

Have you checked the switch setting, the floppy ribbon?

Which HxC version have you (Hw & Sw) ?

Egg

Post by Egg »

Hi Jeff, I have a Rev C sd card version. I installed it 3 years ago. It worked fine but I never tried to save to it. I just decided to update the firmware to the latest one and have a go at saving a bank.

Basically I loaded a bank from the SD card (A OMI bank) then selected one of the blank supplied templates. As soon as I select any of the blank templates, the EII displays "overlay error".

I discovered the only way I can save is by selecting an existing sample bank from my collection and saving over it.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

are sure that this is a rev C ? can you post a picture of the board?

Egg

Post by Egg »

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Egg wrote: Basically I loaded a bank from the SD card (A OMI bank) then selected one of the blank supplied templates. As soon as I select any of the blank templates, the EII displays "overlay error".
can you share this image ?
Egg wrote: I discovered the only way I can save is by selecting an existing sample bank from my collection and saving over it.

So finally you can save something on these images ?