Bulk conversion of .EII files to HxC image files

HxC Floppy Emulator E-mu Emulator I & II support
hendrkf

Bulk conversion of .EII files to HxC image files

Post by hendrkf »

I have several folders of .EII files on my PC that I want to convert to HFE image files for SD HxC floppy emulator on my Emulator II. Is there a way to do batch conversion of many .EII files to HFE image files or do I have to do it one at a time?

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Bulk conversion of .EII files to HxC image files

Post by Jeff »

hendrkf wrote:I have several folders of .EII files on my PC that I want to convert to HFE image files for SD HxC floppy emulator on my Emulator II. Is there a way to do batch conversion of many .EII files to HFE image files or do I have to do it one at a time?
Yes : The batch converter !

https://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_driv ... al_ENG.pdf (page 12)

hendrkf

Post by hendrkf »

I have raw .EII files stored on my computer and not disk images. I think the batch conversion only works with disk images. Is there a way to batch convert .EII files to image files and then batch convert the image files to HFE images?

hendrkf

Post by hendrkf »

Okay, I found my problem was using an old version of HxC software. New version can batch convert Raw files.

Question: My PC .EII files are in nested sub-folders. Do I have to copy the image file "emuiios.emuiifd" into every nested subfolder or just the main folder before converting them to HFE files?

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

hendrkf wrote:Okay, I found my problem was using an old version of HxC software. New version can batch convert Raw files.
.EII is directly supported by the hxc floppy emulator and this not a "raw" file.
hendrkf wrote: Do I have to copy the image file "emuiios.emuiifd" into every nested subfolder
In the current version Yes.

hendrkf

Post by hendrkf »

thanks for the info